.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Daily Hairball

Friday, March 17, 2006

Little red riding...dog?

Got my first outfits done for the pet wear business. No pictures yet, so you will just have to imagine a 2 lb black poodle wearing a red cloak with white fur trim. Boy, did she look cute!


We had this little visitor for the show this time. Even at his age he is all leopard. There was a big log leaning against the side of the cage, he grabbed his toy and ran to the top, looking for a place to stash his prey! For just a second I felt like I was in Wild Africa! Of course, leopards don't usually carry around plush comical ducks, but the way my life goes, you just never know. We also had two lovely zebra fillies, but I made the mistake of being in the picture with them, so that one I won't post. They were very sweet though, and I laughed every time they barked.

1 Comments:

  • WildCatDancer,

    This is Heather trying to contact you regarding unknitted cat diapers ... Please email me at stitchwitched@mchsi.com when you have a chance.

    I like your pictures, and you're right, that one *does* look like it's from Jumanji!

    Thanks,

    Heather

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home